Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunsets

I often take a break to witness a beautiful sunset. In just a few minutes the range of colour seen can be amazing. As the oranges turn pink and then purple I am often stunned.
I especially like it when you get sun rays along with some parts of the sky that are still crystal blue. Most often this occurs when some cloud is present.



I have snapped a few sunsets over the past few weeks.





Yesterday I noticed two Yellow Tail Black Cockatoo's sitting on the top branch of a tree outside our kitchen window. The whole family saw the two cockatoo's snuggle up to each other as the sun set.




The big birds just sat there until the very last of the days light. They continued just looking west and kept snuggling and preening each other.

Could it be that these great long lived birds also take time out to witness a great sunset?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home