The Show and the Zoo
Sometimes there are these moments in life when you think to yourself... "This can't be happening, it is just too good to be true, I just have to be dreaming".
I am absolutely sure this is what Boy4 was thinking when this picture was taken at the local Zoo. Do you agree?
He just can not be this close to these native, colourful, noisy birds.
We also had a day at the show where snakes were cuddled and faces were painted.
A great day out at a fraction of the cost of going to the Sydney Show.
I am absolutely sure this is what Boy4 was thinking when this picture was taken at the local Zoo. Do you agree?
He just can not be this close to these native, colourful, noisy birds.

1 Comments:
It's fantastic when the birds stay close enough to get a good look at them, they must be quite used to people, and I guess the food is helping as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home