The trial separation....
Well we have been around each other a bit too much recently.
I agree we have achieved a lot together but I sort of need some space ......especially from the noise.
I won't miss the dust either.
I think it is time for a break from each others company.... so I am putting in place a trial separation.

The sander does 400 meters a minute I can't begin to imagine the distance we have covered in the weeks of sanding we have done. The great news is that all of the timber, including those five pieces almost 8m long have now been finished. They are now being sealed with Lanolin and bees wax.


I am now onto building the deck steel sub-frame which will provide a nice large, flat surface on which to make these pieces of timber into the timber trusses.
I agree we have achieved a lot together but I sort of need some space ......especially from the noise.
I won't miss the dust either.
I think it is time for a break from each others company.... so I am putting in place a trial separation.

The sander does 400 meters a minute I can't begin to imagine the distance we have covered in the weeks of sanding we have done. The great news is that all of the timber, including those five pieces almost 8m long have now been finished. They are now being sealed with Lanolin and bees wax.


I am now onto building the deck steel sub-frame which will provide a nice large, flat surface on which to make these pieces of timber into the timber trusses.

3 Comments:
Sometimes a break is good for a relationship. especially with a power tool. The timber looks good by the way.
Tracy
Thanks for putting up with my silliness!
;)
Well done. It is looking good. The girls and I can't wait to see it.
The timber looks great.
NCR
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home