Happy Birthday!
Our little girl has been spontaneously declaring to everyone she meets that "I am a BIG girl now!".
We recently marked her 4th birthday.
Now when I look at her I can see that all signs of our little last baby, and even the little toddler are gone!

The DW created the butterfly cake that Girl4 requested.
It looked fantastic.
A nice day was spent with her peers undercover at Grandma's place.
The weather was average but the nice dry location made it a enjoyable day.
A special thanks to the Grandparents for hosting the day.
We recently marked her 4th birthday.
Now when I look at her I can see that all signs of our little last baby, and even the little toddler are gone!

The DW created the butterfly cake that Girl4 requested.
It looked fantastic.
A nice day was spent with her peers undercover at Grandma's place.
The weather was average but the nice dry location made it a enjoyable day.
A special thanks to the Grandparents for hosting the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home