Monday, October 20, 2008

Froggies


The Boys absolutely adore frogs.
We are lucky to share our land with a number of varieties of frogs.
Here is one who dropped by for some cuddles recently.
Can you see the amazing yellow on her tummy?
Worldwide the Frogs are in serious decline. Can you imagine a childhood without Frogs!
Certainly that would be a poorer future for us all.
Personally I gain great satisfaction from sitting outside at night and listening to an amazing chorus of frog calls.
Come on everyone it is so easy to create a frog habitat.
They need all the help they can get.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lurveeeeee frogs too! If you check out my post on "wildlife in the garden" you can see our "motorbike" ffrog, hes the cutest thing. I am hoping in time we will attract more of them now we have got rid of all the goldfish.

Blessings:)

October 20, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Ramsey said...

Thanks Molly,
I did indeed check out your beautiful "motorbike" frog. S/he has amazing colouration.Great picture.
Josh from Gardening Australia had them in one of his entertaining segments. Until then I had never heard of such a WA treasure.

October 21, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home