Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swine Flu. How the Natives cope!


This morning on my walk around Sunshine Valley Hut I was surprised to see that even the natives are taking precautions against those filthy disease ladened Humans!



It seems the media has done such a good job terrifying all about the new Swine Flu that even the Bush Telegraph is working and that the Natives have heard!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chloe m said...

Ha ha, love that! Thanks for the laugh.

May 3, 2009 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Ramsey said...

Thanks Rosey Pollen for your Comment and while I am at it Welcome to the blog.
I am glad my post generated a smile, we all need smiles these days.
Best Regards
Ramsey

May 4, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, ya nutter!

May 7, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Ramsey said...

Hi Molly,
Ok I may have had something to do with it!
I think the nutters are those I see on the news every night in Mexico walking around with a face mask on and their nose hanging out the top!

May 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

I'm just going to write what first popped into my head when I saw this...
'Ya Dag!!'

May 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home